Doraemon: Nobita's Space Heroes (ドラえもんのび太の スペースヒーローズ （宇宙英雄記） "Doraemon: Nobita no Supēsu Hīrōzu (Uchū Eiyū-ki)"), is the 35th installment of the Doraemon feature films. The official English title is Doraemon the Movie: Nobita and the Space Heroes.
While filming a home movie, Doraemon and the gang get mistaken for real heroes. Before they know it, they’re in a real outer space adventure!
One day Doraemon, Nobita, Shizuka, Gian and Suneo were shooting a film as space heroes. When they were shooting the film in the open lot a boy called Aron comes and alerts them of aliens attacking his planet. They agree to help him by turning into real superheroes, but it isn't as easy as it looks.
Nobita and his friends take a stand to keep the peace in space.
Nobita and his superhero TV show-loving friends use Doraemon's secret tool, the "Director Burger," to start shooting a science fiction movie of their own. However, an alien who crash-lands on Earth mistakes them for real superheroes, which leads to a showdown with space pirates.
- Movie Director Robot
- Upgrade Light
- Rocky Head
- Dress Up Camera
- Translation Tool
- Space Capsule
- Rebounding Cape
- Invisible Cape
- Secret Underground Room
- Vending Machine (Manga version only)
- Moodmaker Orchestra (Movie version only)
- Pass Loop (Manga version only)
- Mole Gloves (Movie version only)
- Air Cannon
- Partial Gourmet Table Cloth
- Unnamed geothermal measuring gadget (Movie version only)
- 3D Camera (Manga version only)
- Big Light
- Coagulation Light
- Coalition Glue (Manga version only)
- Note: Opening uses the special Yume Wo Kanaete Doraemon Character Version, sung by Doraemon, Nobita, Suneo, Shizuka, and Gian.
Nobita:I wish that I can become a cool hero who can protect the universe.
Gian, Suneo & Shizuka:The Miracle Galaxy Defence Team has arrived!
Doraemon:When you use my secret gadget, the Director Burger, you will become a real movie super hero!
Shizuka:For the safety of the universe!
Doraemon:T-this is... all wrong! It's not a movie! They're real bad guys
Suneo:It's impossible! We're not real heroes!