Doraemon: Nobita and the Robot Kingdom (ドラえもん のび太とロボット王国 Doraemon: Nobita to Robotto Ōkoku) is the twenty-third installment of the Doraemon feature films.
- Nobita Nobi
- Shizuka Minamoto
- Suneo Honekawa
- Takeshi Gouda
- Tamako Nobi
- Queen Jeanne
- Doraemon no Uta (opening theme)
- Hitori janai ~I'll Be There~ by KONISHIKI and Niiyama Chiharu
- Isshoni Arukou ~Walking Into Sunshine~ by KONISHIKI (ending theme)
- A Q-Taro (from Obake no Q-Taro, another creation by Fujiko F. Fujio) robot makes an appearance in the film.
- This is the last Doraemon feature film to use cel animation. The next feature film, Doraemon: Nobita and the Windmasters, switched to digital ink and paint, which would be used on all further feature films.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.