Use this page to nominate and vote for the featured article, which will be listed on the home page. Use the button below to nominate an article.
- ALL votes, whether for or against, must have a reason.
- Keep the layout almost as it is. Don't change the numbered and bulleted lists.
- No voting for an article you nominated.
- You can change your vote. But you can't vote twice.
- Do not remove your vote. If the vote is invalid or changed, strike it out1, but don't remove it.
<strike>at the beginning of each line, and at the end of each line, to strike out text.
- Nominating something as a joke, ironically, or trashposting is not allowed.
- Articles with the same amount of votes will be considered a tie.
- Sign every comment that you make using four tildes (~~~~).
- Stubs cannot be nominated.
- Previous winners cannot be nominated and voted on again.
- October: Halloween and Nobi the Frog
- April: Hidetoshi Dekisugi
- May: Shizuka Minamoto
- June: There are 1000 Gians
- July: Doraemon: Nobita's Chronicle of the Moon Exploration
- August: Doraemon: Nobita's New Dinosaur
- September: Doraemon
- I vote against this article, because although I understand the message this is going for, I feel like it isn't suitable for Doraemon Wiki as it can deal with unnecessary politics and potential bias on candidates that we should not want. I believe that we should keep Doraemon Wiki free of these political statements, even if it is in the form of a Featured Article.Darwin4569 (talk) 09:43, 1 October 2020 (UTC)
I would like to nominate Thank God for the Prison Break as the featured article of October. In the past four years we have seen power falling into the wrong hands in many countries. With the US presidential election fast approaching, it's time to think whether we want to make a positive difference, or endure four more years of derision, division and hostility. 2679D (talk) 01:55, 1 October 2020 (UTC)
- Maybe we can touch up this article a bit, but I guess I'll vote for this. 2679D (talk) 05:12, 3 October 2020 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.