Use this page to nominate and vote for the featured article, which will be listed on the home page. Use the button below to nominate an article.
- ALL votes, whether for or against, must have a reason.
- Keep the layout almost as it is. Don't change the numbered and bulleted lists.
- No voting for an article you nominated.
- You can change your vote. But you can't vote twice.
- Do not remove your vote. If the vote is invalid or changed, strike it out1, but don't remove it.
<strike>at the beginning of each line, and at the end of each line, to strike out text.
- Nominating something as a joke, ironically, or trashposting is not allowed.
- Articles with the same amount of votes will be considered a tie.
- Sign every comment that you make using four tildes (~~~~).
- Stubs cannot be nominated.
- Previous winners cannot be nominated and voted on again.
- October: Halloween and Nobi the Frog
- April: Hidetoshi Dekisugi
- May: Shizuka Minamoto
- June: There are 1000 Gians
- July: Doraemon: Nobita's Chronicle of the Moon Exploration
- Who wouldn't? - kuu-asaur
- I nominate Doraemon: Nobita's Dinosaur as the featured article of August. As the first feature-length film in the Doraemon franchise, it set the stage for 39 more Doraemon films, released every year (with the exception of 2005, the transition year). It is also related to the theme of dinosaurs, which will be the theme in the new film Doraemon: Nobita's New Dinosaur. 2679D (talk) 03:09, August 1, 2020 (UTC)
- I agree with this one as it will be released in just a few days- Suneo Honekawa 00:48, August 3, 2020 (UTC)
- I haven't watched this one but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be much better so I'm voting for this. ~Creeper (T • C • G) 07:59, August 5, 2020 (UTC)
- I agree with this pick because this movie comes out in this month, so it's a bit fitting.Darwin4569 (talk) 12:58, August 5, 2020 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.