Use this page to nominate and vote for the featured article, which will be listed on the home page. Use the button below to nominate an article.
- ALL votes, whether for or against, must have a reason.
- Keep the layout almost as it is. Don't change the numbered and bulleted lists.
- No voting for an article you nominated.
- You can change your vote. But you can't vote twice.
- Do not remove your vote. If the vote is invalid or changed, strike it out1, but don't remove it.
<strike>at the beginning of each line, and at the end of each line, to strike out text.
- Nominating something as a joke, ironically, or trashposting is not allowed.
- Articles with the same amount of votes will be considered a tie.
- Sign every comment that you make using four tildes (~~~~).
- Stubs cannot be nominated.
- Previous winners cannot be nominated and voted on again.
- October: Halloween and Nobi the Frog
- Since her birthday is in the month of May, the featured article should be about her.Darwin4569 (talk) 07:53, May 1, 2020 (UTC)
- Shizuka was one of my favourite Character. For her Birthday, i think we should make her article the featured article of the month --Karbonite03 (talk) 08:17, May 1, 2020 (UTC)
- Since Shizuka's birthday falls in the month of May, so it must be the featured article of this month. Challenger Dazz (talk) 07:43, May 1, 2020 (UTC)
- Since this is the series that introduced me to Doraemon as a whole. Wild12002 (talk) 19:28, May 3, 2020 (UTC)
- I feel like the English dub is an important part of the franchise's history. Regardless of how you may view it, it effectively killed the "Doraemon is too Japanese to work in English" stigma. Whether they did it the way fans wanted is up for debate, but that fact it worked, even for a short amount of time, is nothing to sneeze at. And because of that, I believe it should be appreciated as such CLWEnt (talk) 09:18, May 1, 2020 (UTC)
- I would like to nominate The Space Exploration Sugoroku as the featured article in the month of May. With many people staying at home due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it would be fitting to feature an article that features an activity which they can do if they can't leave home, for instance, playing a sugoroku game. 2679D (talk) 08:40, May 1, 2020 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.