The Doraemon Wiki offers bot flags to users who have the skill to operate one. Generally, users who are administrators on other wikis, or are reasonably established users in whom other wikis have placed demonstrable trust, can request approval to operate their bots here at Doraemon Wiki.
What is a bot?
See Doraemon Wiki:Help/Bots for more information on bots.
Terms and conditions
- You are to follow every policy while operating a bot.
- You must have an established record of edits, respect, and trust to receive a bot flag.
- Any bot violations will result in a block to the bot, and a 24 hour block to the user. Block expiration will escalate when needed.
- A description of your background history may be needed; this will only apply to new, foreign (not from Doraemon Wiki) users.
- One must understand how bots work to operate one.
- Bot flags can be removed by a bureaucrat without prior warning.
Please create a level 3 header, with the name of your bot as the title, and a description of your bot, and the tasks it will complete. If you are foreign to the wiki, please provide a brief description of yourself. You are not to request a bot for the "fun" of it nor for testing reasons. A bureaucrat will complete your request one to three hours after it is reviewed. Requests go after the line below.
DoraBot is a bot made with Python. It will be used for adding specific Episode templates to the specific episodes and carrying out other tasks that are small, but boring edits.
- RupamDas2 (talk) 04:06, 25 August 2021 (UTC)
I'm fine with it. We needed this kind of bot and if it works then that would be great. I'd like to have it as a bot here. DazzTheChallenger (talk) 06:38, 25 August 2021 (UTC)