|User(s)||Doraemon, Nobita Nobi, Suneo Honekawa, Shizuka Minamoto, Takeshi Gouda|
|Episode debut||Nobita Meets Masked Queen|
Forgetting Flower is a gadget which looks like just an ordinary flower.
The effect of the flower is that when the user lets another person smell it, the flower will radiate out some purple beams. Those beams make the person forget everything just for a while. The flower's odor only seems to be effective up close.
In the Doraemons' Special, it is revealed that if the gadget is used in the person's dream, then anything they witness in the dream (including the user of the gadget) will be forgotten permanently. Also, Nightmare Eater Baku can shrinks, and the person who smelled it would turned back into their normal age. If the person reject it, then Nightmare Eater Baku will return back to it's normal giant size. Stated by Nobita, both Dream Ladder and Forgetting Flower is useless against Baku.
- Nobita Meets the Masked Queen
- The Forgetting Flower
- Nobita and the Winged Braves
- The Pearl Producing Oyster Case
- Doraemon: Nobita's Chronicle of the Moon Exploration
- Nightmare Incarnate (Second Half)
- This gadget rarely appears.
- In the manga publication by Tora Aman(Malaysian manga publication company), the Forgetting Flower is known as 'Rumpai Pelupa' which literally means 'Forgetting Weed' instead.
- Due to the amnesiac effect the odor brings, it is possible that no one actually can tell (in this case, 'remember') how the flower really smells like.