To become small, the user must go through the tunnel, they will remain small until they go through the tunnel again to become big. However, if the user is go through the big entrance of the tunnel, they will become smaller and possible to be blow up by wind, as Doraemon stated.
- Dream Town, Nobita Land
- Stand by Me Doraemon
- Nobita's Secret Gadget Museum ~museum Adventure~
- Nobita's Big Summer Festival Plan
- Let's Go to the Hot Spring with Shizuka-chan
- The Nobi Family's Giant Tunafish
- In Stand by Me Doraemon, the tunnel is in a green color, for some reasons.
- This gadget is similar to Small Light, but it does shrink people to only one size while Small Light can shrink people to any size.
- Before the Secret Gadget Museum is closed due to Kaitou DX, Gulliver Tunnel were putted some places in accident before the workers could put this gadget in proper place.