|Notable Work/s in Doraemon:||Botako (1973 anime)|
Doraemon (1973 anime)
Various Children (1979 anime)
Log (1999 movie)
Nobisuke Nobi (child) (2012 movie)
Masako Nozawa (born in October 25, 1936 in Arakawa, Tokyo, Japan) is a well known Seiyū who is best known for voicing Son Goku in the Dragon Ball franchise. she was the 2nd voice for Doraemon for the 1973 anime, she voiced Doraemon for episodes 27-52 and she also voiced Botako. She is the voice of Dakke-sama (young version of Nobisuke Nobi) in Doraemon: Nobita and the Island of Miracles ~Animal Adventure~.
Other Notable Roles
- Kitarō - GeGeGe no Kitarō (1968 and 1971 anime)
- Son Goku, Son Gohan, Son Goten, Bardock, Turles, Goku Black - Dragon Ball series
- Guilimon, Growlmon, War Growlmon, Dukemon - Digimon series
- Tetsurō Hoshino - Galaxy Express 999
- Nozawa is the first female to voice Doraemon.
- She sang Doraemon no Uta in 1974 before Osugi Kumiko's version in 1979.