Mini-Doras are one of Doraemon's gadgets.
Mini-Doras were robots created by the Matsushiba Robot Factory per Time Patrol's request to celebrate Doraemon's heroism in helping them to arrest two terrorists.
Being smaller clones of Doraemon with different paint jobs, they are sentiment automatons that act as tiny helpers, capable of performing wide variety of tasks while communicating with the "Minidora" language. They appear to be capable of understanding other types of human languages.
They also have the ability to use gadgets, albeit to a lesser extent due to their size. However, they are not as effective as Doraemon himself or other similar machines such as Dorami.
Like Doraemon himself, they are agitated if referred to with the alias "raccoon".
- There are three colors of Mini-Doras in 1979 anime. But, in 2005 anime, only one red Mini-Dora, for some reasons.
- Mini-Doras only appears on the first opening intro for 2005 anime. They were also seen on the second and current opening intro for 2005 anime.
- In Doraemon: Nobita's Treasure Island, the Yellow Mini-Dora and Green Mini-Dora made their debut.
- In the Hindi dub, they are voiced by Sonal Kaushal, the same voice actor as Doraemon. But they never speak, and use sign language to communicate with humans.
- In the Turkish dub, a few of them can talk and they have much more deep voices.
- In the Indonesian dub, they speak Indonesian instead of the minidora language in the 1979 anime. But, in the 2005 anime, Mini-Doras' voices are almost the same like in Japan.
- As seen in the movie Doraemon: Nobita's Secret Gadget Museum, Mini-Doras are actually fruits of a plant-like machine in Nature Hall.
- They are voiced by Sakuma Rei in the 1979 anime, and by Tomato Akai in the 2005 anime. They are voiced by Cristina Valenzuela in the U.S. English dub of the 2005 anime.
- A red Mini-Dora is a main character in the movie Mini-Dora SOS!!
- In the DS game Nobita and the Green Giant Legend, a red Mini-Dora is the instructor to the game.
- In The Doraemons, because Dorarinho doesn't have any type of 4D Pocket, he used mini-doras to pick gadgets.
- In The Doraemons, Dorarinho's Mini-doras have ears, even though most other Mini-Doras do not.
- 2112: The Birth of Doraemon(Doraemon's 10th birthday)
- Rei Sakuma also voiced Akabon in Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden and Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden Victory and Pashmina in Hamtaro anime series.