Nobisaku Nobi (野比 のび作 Nobi Nobisaku) is Nobita’s ancestor (a hunter) who appeared in the original manga and in an episode from the 1973 anime, 1979 anime and 2005 anime series. Like his descendent, he is not the brightest or most talented individual and is not very skilled at hunting. He wishes to be a samurai like his idol Omaru.
His appearance looks the same way as Nobita Nobi. He always wears glasses, a jacket with a t-shirt on it, and a farmer's hat. Unlike the 1979 (Remade) and 2005 (Second Remade), he has a ponytail instead without the farmer's hat.
- His only personal traits is being a coward, even when hunting. He can only hunt small animals, since he is no match for big ones. Second, Nobita and Doraemon convinced him to go to the battlefield so he will get noticed too in history, but Nobisaku refuses to go there as he barge the door shut preventing him not to risk his life.
- Him and Nobita have the same character traits in that episode. In the 1979 (Remade), him and Nobita imitates each other by making funny faces and hilarious gestures.
- Nobisaku mistakes him as a "tanuki" when hunting in the forest. At the end of the episode, he gives the gadget to him so it will change history, but somehow Nobisaku will never change even with the gadgets he provided for him. In the 2005, he got hit by an arrow on his rear end, luckily, he's a robot after all.
Nobisaku's only friend-ish in the whole entire episode. It is reveal that he want to become a samurai just like him.
Nobisaku's father and first appeared from an episode: Nobizaemon's Treasure.
- In the 2005 version, he doesn't have his glasses on. It's also pretty weird how he wears glasses in the 1979 version, even that wasn't even invented in that time.
- He reappeared again for the second time on "The Secret Treasure of Nozaemon" from the 2005 anime, but with a different look.
- He reappeared again for the third time on: Do your Best, Sengoku Rider Nobibe, with a different look and a different name, Nobibe. It is unknown why they changed his name in the second 2005 Remade.
- Ancestors, Come On (1979) [Original]
- Nobita's Ancestors (1979) [Remade]
- Ancestors, Come On (2005) [Original]
- Do your Best, Sengoku Rider Nobibe (2005) [Remade]