The Sherlock Holmes Set is a set consiting of a hat, a toy pipe, a magnifying glass (movie only) and a cane. The hat can be used by tipping the 'bill' so that the wearer may make a smart summary or a useful clue by greatly enhancing their focus. The pipe can be used to identify the culprit, simply blowing it will create a bubble that will home onto the true culprit's head, then it will pop. The magnifying glass can be used to show the location for the next clue, or the place where the culprit may be. The cane instead can be used to point the way where the corresponding locations for the 'case'.
The hat is for "Deduction", while the pipe is for "Conclusion", the magnifying glass is for "Clairvoyance" and the cane is for "Direction".
- Chapter 38:Sherlock Holmes' Tools
- Sherlock Holmes Set
- The Birth of Detective Nobita!
- Nobita's Secret Gadget Museum ~museum Adventure~
|Sherlock Holmes' Tools||Nobita Nobi||Used to find out who stole Shizuka's book.|
|Sherlock Holmes' Tools||Doraemon||Used to find out where Shizuka's book is.|
|Sherlock Holmes' Tools||Doraemon||Used to find out the culprit who threw Shizuka's book on the man.|
|The Birth of Detective Nobita!||Nobita Nobi||Used to find out who stole Shizuka's book.|
|The Birth of Detective Nobita!||Doraemon||Used to find out who picked Shizuka's book.|
|The Birth of Detective Nobita!||Doraemon||Used to find out the culprit who threw Shizuka's book on Kaminari.|
- While the Sherlock Holmes Set from the 1979 series is brown, in the 2005 anime and movie, it is bright carmine instead.
- The Sherlock Holmes Set worn by Nobita in the movie has a full coat, possibly a new upgrade to the theme.