Small Light is a gadget.
When used, Small Light fires a laser which temporarily reduces the mass and space occupied by the target to a certain extent for an unspecified amount of time.
- Doraemon: New Nobita's Great Demon ~Peko and the Exploration Party of 5~
- Doraemon: Nobita's Little Star Wars
- Doraemon: Nobita's Dinosaur 2006
- Stand by Me Doraemon 2
- It has many different shapes and re-colors in games.
- It is generally Shizuka's main weapon in games.
- Dorami's Small Light is in a different color and has a flower shaped rim.
- In early Daichohen Doraemon, Small Light and Big Light has the same design.
- In the American English dub of the 2005 anime, it is renamed to Shrink Ray.
- In the Turkish dub, it is named "Küçük Işık" (Small Light) but usually called as "Fener" (The Flashlight).
- The game Doraemon Wii: Secret Tool King Tournament gives this gadget a 1-versus-rivals minigame that is similar to Mario Party 3's Toadstool Titan, except the victims are able to use the gadget for their protection and the giant character (the soloist) starts giant and stays in giant form until the team players shine the light on his body to shrink him down to his "regular" size. The soloist wins if he manages to crush the others.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.