|“||...Here are like that, there always happens harrier...||”|
Temujin (テムジン) is a supporting character who appeared in the film Doraemon: Nobita and the Windmasters. He is a child from the Wind Tribe. He teaches Nobita and the gang how to use the 'Bun Bun' and how the Wind Tribe is highly dependent on harnessing the power of wind. He has a younger sister called Sun.
He has short, trimmed black hair and ecru. He wears the Wind Tribe clothes casually.
Temujin is a considerate person especially when it comes to taking care of his little sister. He is very friendly, accepting Nobita and the others to his tribe openly. He likes to show his skills to use the Bun Bun, but then challenges the others in a Air-Shoot contest.
- Temujin's name is come from birth name of Genghis Khan, who was the Mongol’s Empire ruler.
- He is the greatest Bun Bun user in the village so he may be the leader of Wind Tribe in the future.
Comparison between manga and movie
- In manga, Temujin has a pet named Hirari Manta, but he does not have it in movie.
- Temujin does not use take-copter. He teaches Nobita how to use the "Bun Bun".
- He dawn Gorado's egg and see it cracked on the lake. In movie, there happened under bottom well.
- Temujin does not protect Fuuko from the Storm Village, as he knows she is busted and is too late.
- The event that Temujin assails Suneo does not happen in the movie.