The What-If Phone Booth, also known as What-If Phone Box (もしもボックス), is one of Doraemon's gadgets.
The user must enter the booth, take the phone off, then say "What if ____?" , then set the phone down. Once this is done, the user will experience whatever they said.
- Chapter 187:The "What if" Phone Booth
- The What-If Phone Box
- Nobita's Great Adventure into the Underworld
- Doraemon: Nobita's New Great Adventure into the Underworld – The Seven Magic Users
- I'll Be the King of String Figure World
- World without Sound
- Mirror-Free World
- Farewell Nobita
- I'm Nobiko-chan
- Suneo's Luxuriously Poor Birthday!
- It is a pun on two japanese words "moshimoshi" meaning hello and "moshimo" meaning what if.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.